Chrome free water based zinc flake coating Salt fog time 480 hours
PH ( 20℃ ) 5.0-8.0
JH-9310 is made up of three packs: A,B and C;
Pack A: It is silver gray slurry that mainly chemically combined
with super fine flake Zn, super fine flake Al and organic additive.
Pack B: It is water solution that mainly combined with corrosion
protecion additive, particular regulator water solution etc.
Pack C: It is the tackifier of the coating which mainly made up of
cellulose white or yellowish powder.
Chrome free , film is silver grey to silver white, better corrosion
1. Mix Ratio
Pack A: Pack B: Pack C=1:1: X(according to different viscosity
2. Before Mixture, Keep weighted A&B into the water bath at
25±2℃ , then stir A to make metal slurry disperse uniformly by
frequency mixer ,after A is fully evenly dispersed, reduce the
agitating speed to 60r/min, and add B.
3. Add B to the stirring A slowly.
4. Stir the mixture about 1~2 hours after B added, then add C. C
should be powdered if lump exist.(The barrel temperature should not
be lower than 20℃, otherwise C will not be dissolved sufficiently
.)Then stir 12 hours alowly and continuously.
5. The coating should be filtrated by 80-100 mesh stainless steel
screen before pouring into dip barrel.
6. Temperature control device should be equipped with dip barrel to
keep the temperature of coating at 22±2℃.(If temp. is too high, the
paint is liable to deteriorate, and viscosity will be effected.)
The coating should be stirred circularly to keep evenly dispersed.
7. Test Specific gravity,PH,Temperature,Viscosity of coating every
8 hours if operate continuously.
|2||Coating method||Dip Spin & Spraying|
|4||Specific gravity(20℃)||1.30-1.40 (spray coating)|
|5||Viscosity||According to operating demand.|
1. Other chemicals such as any kinds of acid, alkali salt can not
be mixed into coating, for these can activate Zn & Al plate to
aging the coating.
2. Avoid irradiation of sunshine and ultraviolet ray for long time
when operating, otherwise it will accelerate aging or
polymerization of the coating .
3. It is very important to control the temperature of coating. If
the temperature of coating changes when operating, it will effect
the viscosity, then effec the coating quatity on workpiece. So the
relations among temperature,viscosity and spinning process shoud be
controlled well when coating.
4. The viscosity will be different if coating method is different.
Choose low data if spray coating,and choose high data if dip spin